Sale Tax Information
Information Regarding Online Sale Tax and Your State.
The good news ProParts Direct, LLC is based in New Hampshire a State that does not collect taxes on sales. But due to the Wayfair Ruling, a few states as of Jan 1, 2019 we will have to collect for.
- As a Non-Collecting retailer, we are not required and do not collect OK SD and VT sales taxes
- States we are required to collect now MA, ME, PA, NJ, AR, CT, FL< GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA and WI.
- Your purchase may still be subject to your state tax unless it is specifically exempt
- Some States do require the purchaser to report any purchase that was not taxed and to pay on the purchase. The tax may be reported and paid on your states (Use) sales tax form
- Purchasing online does not automatically make your purchase exempt from sales tax
The Five States with no Sales Tax
New Hampshire, Alaska, Delaware, Montana, and Oregon,
For More Information about your State and its Online Sales Tax Laws Please Click Here
For residents of Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Vermont
The use tax form and corresponding instructions are available for your state below.
Oklahoma - Click Here
South Dakota - Click Here
Vermont - Click Here
ProParts Direct, is not an accountant or tax firm representative. We recommend you contact your state tax commision with in depth questions.